The continued work and growth of Hispanic Children and Families Fund and their in-country sister organizations depend on private assistance from individuals and business - both from United States and within the native country. Your generosity will help ensure the continued work of our mission as we work to enrich the lives of the children and communities we serve. Your kindness and your gift are greatly appreciated!
Please note: We use a nonprofit service to process credit card transactions using GiveDirect. LOC IND CH ORG is the name that will appear on your credit card statement - not Hispanic Children and Family Fund. Using a third party helps us keep our costs low and allows us to spend more time and money on our programs!
You may also contribute a monthly sponsorship (three monthly payments) through PayPal:
Sponsor a child:
- For $10 a month, you can provide a child with multi-vitamins, supplies, or a nutritional snack.
- For $20 a month, you can provide a disabled child with rehabilitation care, or an elementary school child with a daily lunch, school supplies, and uniforms.
- For $35 a month, you can provide the funding to keep a child in our elementary and middle school programs.
- For $50 a month, you can provide a high school student with school uniforms and yearly school supplies.
- For $ 60 a year, you can provide for an elementary school child a backpack that includes a fashion outfit, undergarments, school supplies, books, tennis shoes and an electronic game or toy.
Sponsor health programs for indigent families:
- For $35 a month you can provide a low income family of four with groceries.
- For $50 a month, you can provide a family with health supplies, medicines, and medical care from the neighborhood health center.
Sponsor an indigent elderly person:
- For $20 a month, an indigent elderly person can be provided with daily meals.
- For $30 a year, you can provide a hygienic and a medical kit, pajamas, slippers and towels for an elder affected by leprosy.
- For $90 a month, you can help maintain an indigent elderly person with a safe residence, health care, medicine, food and general assistance.
There are many other ways you can help:
Combined Federal Campaign: If you are a Federal Employee, you can designate Humanitarian Universal Connexions dba Hispanic Children and Families Fund as your target charity. This is done annually through payroll deduction.
Florida State Campaign: If you are a Florida State Employee, you can designate Humanitarian Universal Connexions dba Hispanic Children and Families Fund as your target charity. This is done annually through payroll deduction.
Host a Solidarity Party to raise awareness and funds for Hispanic Children and Families Fund to benefit our sister in country organization’s services programs. Invite family, friends, co-workers to an event that you host on a date of your choice so that you can introduce them to our programs. The event can be an informal dinner, cocktail party, a pool party, wine tasting, a backyard BBQ, a formal dinner - anything you like. Solidarity parties are a global effort.
Volunteer in USA: We need help with administrative and other important tasks. Volunteers help us keep our management costs to a minimum so that over 95% of our funds raised go directly to support overseas program services.
Volunteer in your own country: Organizing volunteers to visit and share their talents and time with the children, family or the elderly in our programs. Get involve with our local in-country sister organization by serving on an event planning committee that will help raise much needed unrestricted funding to cover most of their operating costs.
Make an in-kind-donation locally (in Colombia or any Latin America country): A large portion of our program supply needs are covered through gifts of food, books, computers, mechanics tools, forestry and carpentry equipment, sewing machine, classroom furniture, music and sports equipment, health & hygiene supplies, and medicine. With so many kids in our programs, we can use virtually anything! Please contact our local partners directly.
Donate a Vehicle: The value of the vehicle will be utilized in our programs.
HUMANITARIAN UNIVERSAL CONNEXIONS (HUCO) d.b.a. HISPANIC CHILDREN AND FAMILIES FUND IS DULY REGISTERED WITH THE STATE OF FLORIDA AS REQUIRED BY ITS SOLICITATION OF CONTRIBUTIONS ACT. OUR REGISTRATION NUMBER IS SC-10694.
A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352) WITHIN FLORIDA AND 850-488-2221 OUTSIDE FLORIDA. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT APPROVAL, OR RECOMENDACION BY THE STATE.
YOUR DONATION IS TAX DEDUCTIBLE IN THE UNITED STATES TO THE EXTEND ALLOWED BY LAW. HUMANITARIAN UNIVERSAL CONNEXIONS (HUCO) d.b.a. HISPANIC CHILDREN AND FAMILIES FUND IS A TAX EXEMPT 501 (c ) (3) NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION. TAX I.D. #59-3622051.